journal de bord et humeur du jour

19 septembre 2014

# 00761 - tendrement vers l'Est...



(Ostende / 2014)


loin des terres brûlantes
au bord des mers du Nord
griffures des tempêtes / du froid

sa main réchauffe
        lentement
les coeurs égarés



6 commentaires:

  1. I love the fact that you stay so true to yourself and how you see the world. I really enjoy your unique way of expression and the colors as well as your skies, they are so beautiful and artistic.
    Have a wonderful week end.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Lis thank you very much !!
      I know that my way of see the world often shocks people, but I Dislikes the landscapes that resemble postcards with all blue ciels and visions without interest for me.
      I prefer my world even if it does not please the majority of people.

      have a happy week end
      all the best

      Supprimer
  2. entre ciel et sable.... le vent

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Les coeurs s'éprennent et se comprennent

    RépondreSupprimer