journal de bord et humeur du jour

31 octobre 2014

# 00804 - silence 6





traverser un bout du temps d'automne
s'asseoir au bord de la lumière
te regarder près du monde te lever






oNe sOng fOr oNe dAy




6 commentaires:

  1. B/W forest is a multi-faceted and interesting, there can get lost.
    And I love the second image, too.
    Hugs

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. forests are strange places
      and always somewhat mysterious ...
      B & W reinforces this impression
      Hugs

      Supprimer
  2. Just love the second image here.
    Do you shoot with a polaroid or do you make the image in post?
    Wish you a creative Sunday .-))

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. not a polaroid (although I like the polaroid size) but my camera is a Nikon D300s... and Panasonic Lumix LX5
      I work my photos with photoshop CS5 :-)

      all the best to you

      Supprimer
  3. The second image is startling, stunninginly eye catching. :)

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Eaton thanks so much
      yes the second image is very special but it's really what I wanted to share ... :-)

      Supprimer